Pay a Property Tax Bill

If you have the tax account number(s) you would like to pay,
please select your method of payment.

Select this option to search tax bills and locate your account number(s)

To file and pay Wake County Gross Receipts Tax, go to File Online

Questions? E-mail or call the Wake County Department of Tax Administration at 919-856-5400.