The Consolidated Real Property Index (CRPI) document viewer allows users to have control over the size, location and page of the document they are viewing.
NOTE: These controls will not permanently affect the document image. Changes made by users will not be applied to printing or saving of the document.
The Page Display Controls are:
• Zoom In - allows user to zoom in on the document image. Click on the icon and then click on the image to zoom in.
• Zoom Out - allows user to zoom out on the document image. Click on the icon and then click on the image to zoom out.
• Fit Page - allows user to view full document page without scrolling
• Fit Width - allows user to view document page the full width of the image window
• View Actual Size - allows user to view document at actual size of the document. This is the default view.
• Pan Document - allows user to move the document image with the mouse. This setting is always on.
• Document Info - allows user to see the document page dimensions
• Previous Page - allows user to see the page before the currently viewed page in the document
• Next Page - allows user to see the page after the currently viewed page in the document